Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

There are not enough hours in the day

I am in a rut. My work schedule has become rather hectic taking up a lot of time which means it has become difficult to carve out a couple of hours for the gym. I am not one of those gym rats who doesn't mind going to the gym at 10 or 11 p.m. at night when stories have been filed. About that time all I want to do is have my head hit a pillow. The thing is I like the way I feel when I leave the gym. My feet are almost floating and I am happy. Hopefully though, with the daylight beginning to be extended my mental attitude will be better.

2 comments:

  1. When I get busy at work, I try to get a little exercise in by riding my bike to the office. It was a little daunting at first, but I got a folding bike, and still drove part of the way, and rode the last couple miles. Now if I want, I can ride the whole way, but it's still nice to know that if I'm catching a ride home with someone I can just throw the bike in their trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! Are folding bicycles very expensive?

    ReplyDelete