Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

The clock is ticking faster than I can pedal

The trip of a lifetime is less than a month away.
I don't feel like I am prepared for this trip to Vermont for a bicycling adventure.
I am training twice a day for the past couple of weeks and plan to continue up till we leave.
Every morning at 6:30 a.m. you can find me pedaling my way around the town of orange.
You can't miss me. I have the bright orange top and a flashing light under the seat of the bicycle.
Some of you have seen me saying "Hi Bridget" as I pedal past you while you are out for an early morning stroll.
In the afternoon/evening you can find me at LA Fitness in a spin class. Here I am trying to make my legs stronger so I can pedal faster and harder.
While the weight is dropping off my body frame and I am able to wear clothes that have been in the closet for at least a decade I still don't think I am ready for this adventure.
The journey continues.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing really well getting ready for your adventure.

    Congrats on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete