Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Big Ride is quickly approaching

Last week I was feeling on top of the world.
I felt like I was making fantastic progress.
This week I am frightened that I won't be able to complete even the shortest distances each day.
If I don't and run out of steam will I be failing myself?
Will we have wasted all that money?
I guess only time will tell.
What I do know is that throughout this ordeal I have managed to lose 51 pounds to date.
My energy level has increased dramatically. My arthritic left knee has gotten stronger and I can almost see my facial cheek bones.
I am scared and excited.
Every day I am on the bike and most days I try to make a spin class in the evening when I don't have to cover a meeting or event.
I am, not sure there is more that I can do.
Tomorrow, Les and I will be going for a 25-mile ride and then the reward will be lunch at a new vegetarian restaurant in Chester.
The countdown has begun for the Big Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment